We encourage you to contribute to Send Us Down Under and hope that by complying with our comment guidelines below you can help us make this website a valuable resource for all. By commenting, you agree to the following:
- Keep comments on topic – any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted.
- No Personal Information – do not publish any personal information including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses and email addresses. They will be removed for your own protection.
- No keywords in author names – we prefer that you use your real name or your normal nickname. If we suspect you’re using an author name to simply include targeted keywords, we’ll either edit or delete your comment.
- External linking – external links are ok, if they are relevant to the original post and your comment. Excessive and/or inappropriate links will be removed.
- Personal attacks – personal attacks on the authors or other commentators will result in an immediate ban.
- Language – moderate language is allowed, but we reserve the right to edit out anything that may cause offence.
- Copyright – You retain ownership of your comments to use wherever you like. By commenting you grant us the right to publish them in whole or in part on any domains we own or in any directly related media project.
- Editor’s right – While we encourage comments that challenge or offer constructed criticism, we reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason.
- Contact – We reserve the right to contact you regarding your comment via email if necessary.